Retire is a feature that allows players to decay (convert) unused Heroes into a type of Coin in the Game. The Retire feature will be unlocked once the player has completed Chapter 1. Players will not spend resources for Retire Hero, the resources players get back after Retire Hero include:
- Hero Coin can be purchased for items in the Barracks Store (Epic Shard, Rare Shard, Epic Enhance Token).
- The gold players used to upgrade the Hero before are fully refunded
- Base Gear & Special of that Hero will be moved to Inventory.
Your Hero will be converted into Hero Coin and Gold through the table below:
Note: - Players can Retire up to 10 Heroes at a time and can Retire heroes from Common => Legendary*.
- Only Heroes that have been removed from the Defense Team can use the Retire Hero feature.
How to use the Retire feature
- First, players click on "Heroes" -> Select "Retire" to enter the feature.
- Select the Heroes that you want to "decay", then click "Retire" to proceed to decay the Heroes.
- After decay, the player will get Gold and Hero Coin.
- You can use this Hero Coin to buy some items in the Barracks Store (Epic Shard, Rare Shard, Epic Enhance Token).