Hero's Races & Classes

    mceclip0.jpg

    There will be a total of 76 heroes in Heroes & Empires Game, divided into 8 Races and 7 Classes

    Classify

    Classification of Races

    No. Race Pics Heroes
    1 Beast img_high_beast_oranga.png 11 heroes: Balerion; Chiron; Lionidas; Jaques; Rafiki; Syllabear; Tusk; Bertha; Woft; Catapult; Mutant Rabbit.
    2 Demon 8 heroes: Fellow; Nekrosius; Succubus; Astaroth; Phantom; Clock; Earth Dragon; Wyvern Dragon.
    3 Elf 11 heroes: Ruvina; Lynn; Midu; Faegon; Golemus; Gumiho; Rowan; Mrs. Hazard; Farah; Fairy Dragon; Chiken Bomber.
    4 Goblin 11 heroes: Junk Master; Pigrider; Logan; Piper; Pharmacist; Tom; Bomber; Ragnuk; Diggy; Ballista; Trainee Sniper.
    5 God 7 heroes: Saint Giong; Hades; Tranqui; Ares; Wukong; Odin; Thera.
    6 Human 11 heroes: Le Hy; Kha; Ame; Durin; Swift; Jeatah; Maria; Le Vy; Sonata; Mage Minion; Knight Minion.
    7 Naga 5 heroes: Neptune; Tidus; Phineas; Medusa; Ava.
    8 Undead 11 heroes: Lysa; Dusk; Kai; Jubaba; Haze; Leoric; Tesla; Seth; Keepy; Warrior Minion; Friendly Golem.

    Classification of Classes

    No. Class Pics Heroes
    1 Assassin 10 heroes: Lysa; Ame; Lionidas; Phineas; Phantom; Rowan; Thera; Keepy; Wolf; Chiken Bomber.
    2 Knight 10 heroes: Saint Giong; Pigrider; Lynn; Tidus; Kai; Leoric; Maria; Syllabear; Diggy; Knight Minion.
    3 Mage 13 heroes: Ruvina; Durin; Hades; Midu; Faegon; Haze; Succubus; Ragnuk; Ava; Odin; Bertha; Fairy Dragon; Wyvern Dragon.
    4 Mech 11 heroes: Junk Master; Logan; Jaques; Piper; Tesla; Le Vy; Clock; Bomber; Farah; Ballista; Catapult.
    5
    Ranger
    8 heroes: Balerion; Dusk; Jeatah; Tom; Medusa; Mrs. Hazard; Tusk; Trainee Sniper.
    6 Warrior 12 heroes: Kha; Chiron; Swift; Neptune; Golemus; Astaroth; Ares; Seth; Wukong; Earth Dragon; Warrior Minion; Mutant Rabbit.
    7
    Warlock

    11 heroes: Le Hy; Fellow; Nekrosius; Rafiki; Jubaba; Pharmacist; Gumiho; Tranqui; Sonata; Mage Minion; Friendly Golem.

    Race Advantages

    Heroes deal up to an additional 25% damage to countered Rares

    4.png

    Battle formation
    Players use this knowledge to arrange heroes so that their abilities and chances of winning are maximized. Buff 4 includes buff 3 and buff 5 includes buff 4.
    Race
    Race 1 2 3 4 5
    Beast   Beasts gain +4% attack damage for every hit or ability cast. 7 stacks are the maximum. Beasts gain +6% attack damage for every hit or ability cast. 7 stacks are the maximum. At the max stack, the beast now additionally deals 4% of the target’s max HP as physical damage instead of intrinsic damage. Maximum plus damages can't exceed 100% attack of that beast hero. 5 Beasts have max stacks at 7s instead of 10 stacks.
    Demon Gain +25% increase in attack damage   Gain +30% attack damage   When an ally dies, all allied Demon Heroes gain 7% more damage
    Elf   Elves gain a 25% Dodge Chance bonus Elves gain 35% Dodge Chance When evading an attack, Elves gain 50% Attack Speed for 4 seconds. The trigger is refreshed Elves gain 45% Dodge Chance
    Goblin   All allies have a 30% chance of resisting Crowd Control effects. If they fail to resist, they gain an additional 75% Defense Rating for 4 seconds; this effect cannot be stacked All ally units have a 50% chance to resist Crowd Control effects. If fail to resist, they gain an additional 125% Defense Rating for 4 seconds, can't stack. All ally units if failing to resist Crowd Control effects gain an additional 150% Defense Rating for 4 seconds, can't stack. If they successfully resist using this buff (not counting other immunity effects) they will heal back 40% of their max HP. All ally units have a 60% chance to resist Crowd Control effects. If fail to resist, they gain an additional 200% Defense Rating for 4 seconds, can't stack.
    God   All allies generate energy 30% faster All allies generate energy at a 30% faster rate All-friendly healing is increased by 35% All allies generate energy 100% faster
    Human   When attacking, humans have a 20% chance of silencing the target for 4s Humans have a 25% chance to silence the target for 4s when attacking. Humans deal an additional 35% damage to silenced enemies. Humans have a 40% chance to silence the target for 4s when attacking.
    Naga   Magic resistance is increased by 25% for all allies All allies have +35% magic resistance Naga's basic attacks decrease enemies' energy regeneration by 30% for 4s. All allies have +50% magic resistance
    Undead   Undead gain a 20% defense Reduction Undeads gain 35% defense Reduction Undead curses a random enemy, reducing their HP to 20% at the start of the battle Undeads gain 50% defense Reduction
     
    Class
    Class 1 2 3 4 5
    Assassin At the start of combat, Assassins stealth and become invulnerable for a short time before leaping to their farthest enemy. Assassins gain a 25% increase in Critical Strike Damage and a 5% increase in Critical Strike Chance. Assassins gain increased 50% Critical Strike Damage & 15% Critical Strike Chance At the start of combat, Assassins gain 40% Attack Speed for 6 seconds. Takedown gets a refresh. Assassins gain increased 75% Critical Strike Damage & 15% Critical Strike Chance
    Ranger   25% Chance to Double Attack Speed every 3 second 35% Chance to Double Attack Speed every 3 second The defense has a 25% chance of being ignored Every 3 seconds, you have a 50% chance of gaining x2 Attack Speed
    Knight   Knight units gain a 50% increase in total defense Knight units gain increased 100% total Defense There is a 75% chance that critical damage will be ignored. Knight units gain increased 200% total Defense
    Mage    Mages gain + 20% more Spell Power Spell Power increased by 50%
    The abilities of mage heroes can be critical.
    +75% Spell Power
    Mech   Mechs explode when they die, dealing 15% of their Max Health to all enemies 1 cell away. Allied Mechs explode when they die, dealing 25% of their Max Health to all enemies 1 cell away. 3 random Mechs are teleported into a Super-Mech at the start of combat. The Super-Mech has 70% of its Heroes' combined Health, Attack Damage, and Traits. When the Super-Mech dies, the Mech is ejected and gains 35% HP and 35% mana. Allied Mechs explode on death, dealing 30% of their Max Health to all enemies within 2 cells.
    Warlock   Warlocks grant a 20% life leech. Warlocks grant 30% life leech Warlocks have a mana gain of 5 per second. Warlocks grant 50% life leech
    Warrior   Warriors gain damage immunity for 2s when their health falls below 50%. Warriors gain damage immunity for 3s when their health falls below 50%. During this period, Warriors return 25% of the damage that would be applied, before any reductions. Warriors return 25% of the damage that would have been applied, before any reductions, during this period

     

    Was this article helpful?

    0 out of 0 found this helpful
    Have more questions? Submit a request

    Comments (0 comments)

    Please sign in to leave a comment.